TO DO THIS WEEK:

TO DO THIS WEEK: live happily ever after :)

Monday, July 26, 2010

Wedding Woes

The first step to admitting you have a problem is admitting you have a problem. Wait. Wha?

I have a problem. I am too obsessed with the little details. There. I said it.

While Tyler is really good at looking at what is important and big picture stuff, I prefer to spend my time mulling over the little things. This is especially true in wedding planning.  In reality, no one cares what font I pick for the wedding programs... or the color of ribbon we're using on the candy buffet... and IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS... these things are beyond unimportant. 

I know I get wrapped up in "the vision" but deep down I know that the reason I am getting married is to spend my life with someone I love and cherish and will do anything for. 

Good thing we balance each other so well. :)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

ha! I am lost in the details right along side you...big picture? what is that!? ;-)

Shannon said...

Don't feel bad, you're 100% normal. I was the same way. If it's important to you then don't worry about if it's important in the grand scheme of things.