TO DO THIS WEEK:

TO DO THIS WEEK: live happily ever after :)

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Operation: Invitations...

DONE AND SENT!

I'm not going to lie though...I had a minor panic attack when I walked out of the post office today. They've sat on my work space for two weeks now and I'm sort of sad I won't get to look at them 12 times a day anymore. But! I can't wait to hear people's reactions and to start getting RSVP's in the mail!! :)

Off to the post office!
 My boss insisted on taking pictures of me with them before I took them in to the post office though...


Now, an explanation...

I am sending them just under three months early for two reasons. 1, we have a ton of out of town guests. Like, 85 percent of our guest list is coming from out of town and half of that, from out of state. I just felt like we needed to get the info to them sooner, so that hopefully, more people could make it. 2, We really couldn't wait any longer! TG and I are both pretty impatient so this is what happens. 

We're so excited though! Less than three months now...woo!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Awww, they're soooooo pretty looking :-D Your guests are going to LOVE getting these in the mail <3

Sara said...

So fun!!! Congrats!!w

Marian said...

Oh-la-la...they look great!! Liam and I did the same thing. I just couldn't wait anymore and sent them out. We sent them out right around the 3 month mark as well, but I just couldn't keep looking at them any more:) Receiving the RSVPs are super fun too!!