TO DO THIS WEEK:

TO DO THIS WEEK: live happily ever after :)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sha sha SHOES

I'm really leaning toward hot pink shoes but if I find the right white shoes I won't turn 'em down.

Here are a few I'm lusting after...
Ted Baker. Zappos.com. $135.

Unlisted. Zappos.com. $49.
Unlisted. Macys.com. $49.
Pour La Victoire. Zappos.com. $151.
Enzo Angiolini. Nordstrom.com. $79.95.

I'm really loving the Pour La Victoire pair. {Of course I am, they're the most expensive} Where did you get your wedding shoes?

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

i LOVE the pour la victoire shoes - so cute! and something that if you really wanted to - you could wear again!

Brittany said...

I'm in LOVE with the Pour La Victoire shoes! Buy them! They're amazing :-)

Hope Chella said...

I love love love the pink ones!

Big Smile :D
Hope xoxo

http://hopechella.blogspot.com/