TO DO THIS WEEK:

TO DO THIS WEEK: live happily ever after :)

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Invitations

I'm pretty picky when it comes to... well, everything. Not one website or catalog could give me what I wanted. Nada. So I just decided to do them myself. Now, I am picky but I'm also my own worst critic. I had a minor panic attack when I ordered them... I thought they were going to look horrendous and people were going to know I did them. Like in a bad way.

I'm excited to report... They turned out perfectly. I'm really excited.

I'm going to show you... But please remember I'm still very self conscious about my designs... so criticism is welcome, as long as it's constructive. Thanks dolls. :)

The invitation:

The postcard RSVP front:

The postcard RSVP back:

...I bet you can guess what the theme is.... :) The color is a little off but hopefully you get the picture.

3 comments:

Mrs. Hanson said...

I love them! Sooo cute :)

Brittany said...

Great job Britt! They look professional :-)

Jen said...

Beautiful invites!