TO DO THIS WEEK:

TO DO THIS WEEK: live happily ever after :)

Monday, April 19, 2010

Bridesmaid dress

Saturday the three girls and I went shopping for bridesmaid dresses. They tried on a bunch of dresses, a few I really liked...a few nah so much. But we finally found the perfect one in the most unsuspecting place...
White House Black Market. I like it because it's different and not too "wedding-ish". Plus, they will be able to wear it again and it comes with straps for Tyler's little sis...aka my junior bridesmaid. :)

Actually, this picture really doesn't do it justice. It's really pretty. Then with the hot pink shoes and hot pink bouquet.... PERFECT. I'm stoked. :)

5 comments:

Jen said...

Wow that is one hot dress! Gorgeous!

Shannon said...

That's a great dress! Totally re-wearable. Nice pick!

Anonymous said...

i adore the black and white store. i actually wore one of their dresses to a wine tasting in cali.. this dress is gorgeous! nicely done!

Brittany said...

I love the dress! It's so classy :-) I love that store too! It'll be perfect with hot pink shoes. Can't wait to see all the pics from your wedding lol

Jenni said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! White House Black market always has the best dresses!