TO DO THIS WEEK:

TO DO THIS WEEK: live happily ever after :)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Organization observations

Wedding planning is hard.

My excuse has been I have too much school work, too much work work, and I'm tired. All. The. Time.

When I do have time, I'm so overwhelmed that I have no idea where to start.

My saving grace is that we did the big stuff early. Venue, Caterer, DJ, Invites, done, done, done, and done. Thank the lawd.

I've found that the best way to get/stay organized is to have weekly goals. You'll feel accomplished no matter what. Even if they're small ones and especially if they're BIG ones. {TWSS}

This week's goal was to have all of the addresses of our guests plugged in to the spreadsheet. Ready to go. It's Wednesday and I only need 15ish more addresses.

How did you get and stay organized while wedding planning??

1 comment:

Marian said...

I'm in the same boat as you. We got all the big things done early, and now just have some small things to get done with more than enough time...but life just seems to be getting in the way and I'm nervous we'll never get it done. But it always works out in the end:)