TO DO THIS WEEK:

TO DO THIS WEEK: live happily ever after :)

Monday, April 12, 2010

THE DRESS!

I feel like I have to preface this with I was so ANTI-excited {yes I just made that up} to shop for my dress. One, I hate trying clothes on. I get sweaty and anxious and it's not a pretty sight. Two, I feel like sometimes brides put too much emphasis on themselves. I mean, the wedding should be about the love and the bond that both you and your fiancee share, not what you're wearing and your accessories.

Saying that, I FOUND MY DRESS!! And it only took two stores and 10 dresses to do it.

Tyler frequents my blog so I can't post a picture. However, I will post pictures of dresses from the designer.  My dress may or may not be among them. :)













Any guesses?? :)

12 comments:

Jen said...

Oh gosh they are all so pretty! Congrats on finding "the one"

heisschic said...

my guess? 3. not sure why... all the dresses are gorgeous! classic, elegant, with a bit of glam too.

cant wait to find out which is "the one!"

Brittany said...

I love them all. You will be stunning no matter what you wear!

krystal said...

I love the style and cuts of all of them, whichever one you picked is clearly stunning! =D

Jenni said...

Ohhhhh yay for MS brides!!! (PS-My dress just happens to be one that you have on this page!!!!)

KW said...

those are all GORGEOUS!!! i guess 1 or 5. congrats on finding THE dress!!!

Shannon said...

I like them all but I would guess 2 or 3. Not sure why.

Mari said...

OMG I can't guess but they looks so freakin beautiful B!! I'm soo happy for you! You're gonna make one bombshell gorgeous bride!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Hmmmmm, they're all gorgeous...but I'm gonna go with 1??

Brittany said...

They are all gorgeous!! Seriously. I can't wait to find out which one you picked :-)

Kelly said...

WOW, those are all SOOO gorgeous. I love the second, third, and last one... oh heck, ALL of them are simply amazing. Can't wait to see which one looks amazing on you!! FUN :-D

Marian said...

I love them all!! They all look so perfect. And I can't believe you only had to try on 10 dresses. Fantastic!! I'm curious what designer you went with. Email a girl;)