TO DO THIS WEEK:

TO DO THIS WEEK: live happily ever after :)

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Taking the time to breathe

Edit: This was written Saturday morning and I guess I forgot to hit 'publish'. I've been sick the past few days so I'm going to attempt to get my second bridal shower post up asap because I leave for my bachelorette party tomorrow! But, if not, next week will be jam packed. :) Happy Wednesday!
*     *     *

As I sit here getting ready for my second bridal shower I can't help but think of how fast time passes. Soon I'll be Mrs. TG and the wedding will be a vivid memory. All of these things are happening! I remember thinking wow, my bridal shower isn't for another 2 months, that's foreeeeeeever away. Well guess what. It's here. And in 22 days I will be walking down that aisle as I have imagined time and time again over the course of our 9 month engagement.

Some of the best advice I've received from people includes enjoy every minute and don't sweat the small stuff. I can now tell you from experience that if you do these two things, stress will not play a role in your wedding day. I have yet to let stress take over. I've had moments of panic, sure. But I've kept in mind the big picture: I'm marrying my best friend, my other half, the one and only. Then the butterflies take over and the stress just melts away.

I also had my final dress fitting this morning. The dress is gorgeous and I can't wait to put it on again... on the big day. :)

So here's to enjoying every second as the next two and a half weeks fly by!

2 comments:

Chardonnay said...

OMG WEIRD coincidence!!! I started following your blog because I noticed that you're from Chico and I'm originally from Corning... well I think I know someone going to your wedding!

From Chelsey H. on Facebook:
Oktoberfest next Saturday, Britt & Tyler's wedding the next weekend, then Halloween..!! Yay!

Is that you?! I'm freaked out!

Chardonnay said...

I went to Sunday school with Chelsey probably since she was in kindergarten :)