TO DO THIS WEEK:

TO DO THIS WEEK: live happily ever after :)

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The biggest surprise of my life...

When I left for my bachelorette party last Thursday, I knew that I was in for a surprise. Dear God, that is the understatement of the century.

I thought the plan was to have a spa/party weekend in San Francisco. We had to get up at 7 a.m. to go to breakfast before our "appointment."

And of course I was blindfolded:

After driving around for what seemed like FORever. I was allowed to take it off.

That's what you get for waking up in Vegas playing in the background... I'm not joking.

My fucking awesome/badass/amazing friends surprised me with a bachelorette party in Vegas!

Part 2 coming soon. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. I just can't get over all of your photos-- looks like it was THE BEST weekend ever (until the wedding, of course ;-)) SOOOO awesome of your friends!!

Lindsey said...

oh my gosh! what an amazing group of friends you have... i can't wait for the rest of your recap!

Chardonnay said...

WOW! That is awesome! I love that they surprised you... I'm filing away this idea for when I'm MOH for my sister :D

Aimee said...

WOw that is soooo awesome! What a gret bridal party/friends you have

French Lover said...

That is SO awesome !!! I wish I could have this kind of surprise !! (not gonna happen, as Paris > Las Vegas is kind of a long flight for a bachelorette party.. :(( ) I can't wait to read part 2 !!
I love your wedding blog by the way :)

Brittany said...

EEEEK!!! THAT IS SOOOO EXCITING!

Brittany said...

OH MY GOD BRITTANY! Your friends are absolutely amazing!!! I can't wait for the recap :) :)

Brittany said...

P.S - love the pic of you taking of the blindfold! You look so surprised :)

Alison Kinsey said...

that is such an amazing SURPRISE! VEGAS!!!?! I can't wait to hear all about your bachelorette fesitivities!

Sara said...

OMG!! What an awesome wonderful kick ass amazing time! :-) Can not WAIT to hear more about it :-)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How exciting!!!!!!! That's awesome.