TO DO THIS WEEK:

TO DO THIS WEEK: live happily ever after :)

Monday, August 2, 2010

Hair-spiration, Part I

IT'S AUGUST! Whoa buddy. That means 2.5 months until I become Mrs. TG! :)

I suck at doing my own hair. Just wanted to preface this whole post with that because, well, I have no idea what I want done to it for the wedding. Shocker, I know.

However, here's the very short list of things I do know:
  • I don't want a veil. This is one tradition that I'm throwing out the window.
  • I would like a pretty head band of some sort.
  • Hair must be up but loosely (I do not want a super slicked back polished look)
I really like this look with the head band...
And I love this Carrie Underwood look, my bangs are sort of like that...

This is also super cute...

So I guess Operation Hunt-Down-A-Pretty-And-Sparkly-Headband is underway.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them all, but especially #1! :)

Kristen said...

I love the look you are going for.

Etsy has some really cute headbands for brides. I have been tempted to buy one eventhough I will be wearing a veil, just cause they are so stinkin' cute!

Sara said...

Carrie Underwood is my hairspiration all the way! I got my headband from Etsy, love it! The link is on my blog.

Brittany said...

I love the Carrie Underwood look. Very pretty and polished :)