TO DO THIS WEEK:

TO DO THIS WEEK: live happily ever after :)

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Dress: Revealed

I kept my dress a secret from Tyler... but gave you all a sneak peek. Well, sorta. Those of you who guessed dress #4 pat yourselves on the back. My dress was Maggie Sottero's Carrie. And I was in love.


I ordered it in Ivory so I wouldn't be so washed out and altered the neckline in to a sweetheart to accentuate my girls.

back it up and drop

details, details
:)
It was perfect.

***

I'm having a hard time organizing all of my pics and recaps so posts may be a little sporadic to start. I think my main problem is this gut feeling that when I finish recaps... that's it. Wedding talk is over and I don't want it to be. Bah!!

13 comments:

Lindsey said...

your dress is gorgeous and it fits you perfectly! love it!

Kristen said...

gorgeous dress!

Chardonnay said...

Your dress looked so great on you! I'm about to start me recaps... I got the CD last weekend and I need to get going!

Summer {Bisfor...} said...

oh honey. you looked absolutely gorgeous. really! pinky swear! the dress is so perfect.

SG to SP said...

You looked stunning! I actually like it much better on you than on the model. Swear!

Katie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I agree about the ivory. When I tried on wedding dresses the white-white washed me out, too. Can't wait to see more!!!

every little kiss said...

That's a beautiful dress!!

Aimee said...

OMG That was a gorgeous dress. Totally saved pictures because it looks a lot like a dress that I would want for my wedding eventually (if and when). I especially love the details on it.

You looked gorgeous and glowing in it.

Mari said...

you look soo beautiful! I still can't believe you're married! ahh I am soo happy for you two Bittany!

Ghenet said...

Gorgeous!

Ms. Teacher said...

love it! so so so beautiful!

Marian said...

Gosh, I love that dress on you. Its perfect!!

Tatum-LeTard said...

Oh my gosh... Oh my gosh!!!! You are PERFECT! I love your dress and know he was just in awe all over again! It sounds like your wedding may have been the same weekend as ours - Oct. 17! Congrats!!!