TO DO THIS WEEK:

TO DO THIS WEEK: live happily ever after :)

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Dress: Revealed

I kept my dress a secret from Tyler... but gave you all a sneak peek. Well, sorta. Those of you who guessed dress #4 pat yourselves on the back. My dress was Maggie Sottero's Carrie. And I was in love.


I ordered it in Ivory so I wouldn't be so washed out and altered the neckline in to a sweetheart to accentuate my girls.

back it up and drop

details, details
:)
It was perfect.

***

I'm having a hard time organizing all of my pics and recaps so posts may be a little sporadic to start. I think my main problem is this gut feeling that when I finish recaps... that's it. Wedding talk is over and I don't want it to be. Bah!!

12 comments:

Lindsey said...

your dress is gorgeous and it fits you perfectly! love it!

Chardonnay said...

Your dress looked so great on you! I'm about to start me recaps... I got the CD last weekend and I need to get going!

Summer Athena said...

oh honey. you looked absolutely gorgeous. really! pinky swear! the dress is so perfect.

Shannon said...

You looked stunning! I actually like it much better on you than on the model. Swear!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I agree about the ivory. When I tried on wedding dresses the white-white washed me out, too. Can't wait to see more!!!

Laura @ Wine and Cheese, Please said...

That's a beautiful dress!!

Aimee said...

OMG That was a gorgeous dress. Totally saved pictures because it looks a lot like a dress that I would want for my wedding eventually (if and when). I especially love the details on it.

You looked gorgeous and glowing in it.

Mari said...

you look soo beautiful! I still can't believe you're married! ahh I am soo happy for you two Bittany!

GM said...

Gorgeous!

Ms. Teacher said...

love it! so so so beautiful!

Marian said...

Gosh, I love that dress on you. Its perfect!!

Tatum-LeTard said...

Oh my gosh... Oh my gosh!!!! You are PERFECT! I love your dress and know he was just in awe all over again! It sounds like your wedding may have been the same weekend as ours - Oct. 17! Congrats!!!